Vocaloid House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vocaloid House

This forum is dedicated exclusively to Vocaloid -- more specifically, roleplaying them. New members are always welcome!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Days Gone By ( Out of Character )

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Days Gone By ( Out of Character ) Empty Days Gone By ( Out of Character ) Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:04 pm

Miku

Miku
Diva

A very serious story about survivors trying to live in a world where the dead want to kill them! Will they survive and how will they in this brand new world?

Rules; Don't kill other players characters / Don't take control of the story and push it in a way you want it to go / Don't god mod / And always put OOC: before a out of character post!

Game will start when we got enough players, so join now!

Last edited by Miku on Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total

2Days Gone By ( Out of Character ) Empty Re: Days Gone By ( Out of Character ) Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:08 pm

Me. Myself. And I.

Me. Myself. And I.
Alcoholic

(I join as an old cop, Henry.)

3Days Gone By ( Out of Character ) Empty Re: Days Gone By ( Out of Character ) Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:17 am

Monoko

Monoko
Tuna Fiend

((I think I will join too. ^^ Do you have a character skeleton that we should fill out? :3))

https://vocaloidhouse.rpg-board.net

4Days Gone By ( Out of Character ) Empty Re: Days Gone By ( Out of Character ) Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:17 am

Miku

Miku
Diva

( Nah, just give a name, and you can explain what your character looks and acts in the game. Because profiles always end up getting told in the story anyway. I'll write somethnig really long up for the start soon )

5Days Gone By ( Out of Character ) Empty Re: Days Gone By ( Out of Character ) Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:06 am

Miku

Miku
Diva

Okay, I've changed this to DGB OOC. Because I don't want any out of character posts in the roleplay, because it ruins the look. So when you've got a question in the game, ask it here. But if that's a question while ni character, then ask it there as the character.

Also this is as the character, so use 'I' instead of 'he' or '*name*'. You better read that, and stick to it. Because it always looks awful when some does it diffrently.

More rules; no big writting, no small writting, no colored writting. Stick to waht I'm doing in the game.

Also wait for your character to be introduced by me, don't jump in.

6Days Gone By ( Out of Character ) Empty Re: Days Gone By ( Out of Character ) Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:40 am

Monoko

Monoko
Tuna Fiend

My god. That is the BEST IDEA EVER! From now on, all of our roleplay have an OOC sister topic! It bothers me too when there is a crap ton of OOC text in the roleplay. ^^

https://vocaloidhouse.rpg-board.net

7Days Gone By ( Out of Character ) Empty Re: Days Gone By ( Out of Character ) Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:18 pm

Me. Myself. And I.

Me. Myself. And I.
Alcoholic

Monoko wrote:My god. That is the BEST IDEA EVER! From now on, all of our roleplay have an OOC sister topic! It bothers me too when there is a crap ton of OOC text in the roleplay. ^^

Agree, honestly rpgs piss the crap out of me when they have all the spoilers or talk or what not in them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum