Vocaloid House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vocaloid House

This forum is dedicated exclusively to Vocaloid -- more specifically, roleplaying them. New members are always welcome!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vocaloid Couples

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Vocaloid Couples Empty Vocaloid Couples Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:45 pm

Monoko

Monoko
Tuna Fiend

Yes. I loooove pairing Vocaloids. GO TO HELL.

The one couple I can't stand is MikuxKaito. I SWEAR TO GOD. It's not how very illegal it is, how close their colours are, or the fact that I downright hate/strongly dislike Miku, they just MAKE NO SENSE. Don't ask me why I have to rant about this... I just do.

KAITOXLUKA BITCHES. That makes soooo much more sense. Their voices sound great together, they are both more mature Vocaloids (you gotta question the motives of a 20 year old dating a 16 year old), and THEY LOOK LIKE COTTON CANDY!! In my eyes, Kaito is a pervert, not a lolicon. (YES THERE IS A DIFFERENCE) And I have a hard time imagining a pervert going gaga over Miku...

The only other person Kaito is allowed to be paired with is Len. Yeah I'm gross, back off. >Sad

ALSO LENXNERU IS ADORABLE, WHEREAS LENXRIN IS TWINCEST. I do not support incest. It freaks me OOOOUTTTT. How you people find incest "KYAAAA KAWAII DESUUUU!" is beyond me. AND DONT GIVE ME THAT MIRROR SHET. That is selfcest. :3

HAKUXAKAITO. MIKUXGAKUPO. RINXTHATTEACHETGUYWHO'SNAMEISBEYONDME.

I do not understand GumixGakupo... I mean, while I HAAAATE LukaxGakupo, I can sort of ubderstand that, BUT WHO DECIDED TO PAIR A GIRL LIKE GUMI WITH A NEON SAMURAI?!

So what are your opinions?

https://vocaloidhouse.rpg-board.net

2Vocaloid Couples Empty Re: Vocaloid Couples Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:38 pm

Uboa

Uboa
Pervert With A Muffler

GumixLen. LukaxKaito. RinxGakupo. MeikoxKiyoteru. MikuxPiko.

3Vocaloid Couples Empty Re: Vocaloid Couples Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:15 pm

Me. Myself. And I.

Me. Myself. And I.
Alcoholic

Big Al should totally do Len and Rin.

Also I really like NeruxHaku.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum