Vocaloid House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vocaloid House

This forum is dedicated exclusively to Vocaloid -- more specifically, roleplaying them. New members are always welcome!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Real Vocaloid Rpg

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1The Real Vocaloid Rpg Empty The Real Vocaloid Rpg Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:09 pm

Me. Myself. And I.

Me. Myself. And I.
Alcoholic

It all started when Haku got drunk one night. She fell off a hill into the woods, and then she woke up stranded in the forest.

Rules:

Resurrections, yes.

Deaths, yes.

Last minute death get outs: Yes, only five.

1. No godmodding other's characters, if you encounter another player's you can only make them do small actions/dialogue, nothing drastic.

2. Killing a character is acceptable if both players agree.

3. Taking control of minor characters is acceptable.

4. I expect reasonable writing. I do not expect single sentences. Or nonsense.

Haku - Me.

Monoko - Luka.

Miku - Miku.

Ume - Teto.

Uboa - Kaito.

2The Real Vocaloid Rpg Empty Re: The Real Vocaloid Rpg Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:40 pm

Monoko

Monoko
Tuna Fiend

"Kaito, have you seen Haku? She's usually getting over a hangover right now..." Luka glanced at the clock. 3PM. "Did you check the bathroom?" "Of course I checked the bathroom. Bakaito." "YOU'RE NOT NICE." Kaito stormed out of the room. "God, Onii-chan is f$%#ing retarded..."

Luka walked into the kitchen, where Meiko ((unclaimed characters will be god-modded until claimed)) was making lunch. "Mei-chan, did Haku come home last night?" Meiko dropped a leek. "Well, um, I mean, I left Bar Hatsune a little bit before her, but uh, I'm sure she came home safe..." Just as Luka was about to speak, Len cane storming down the stairs, wearing a princess gown. "Just let me do your hair!" Rin called, from the top of the stairs. "No!" Len shouted. "C'moooonnn!" Rin pleaded. "I hate this place!" Len said, his voice cracking, as he pushed past Meiko and Luka.

"Len? Len!" Luka grabbed Len's arm. "Don't look at me! I AM NOT A SHOTA!" Len tried to break free, but Luka's grasp was too strong. "Len-kun!" Luka yelled, grabbing a leek off the counter and hitting Len with it. "Where is Haku?" Len looked at Luka, and slowly lowered his gaze. "Len-kun!" She smacked him again, this time harder. "Where is she?!" "I don't know, probably drunk in a ditch or something!" Luka scowled, and released Len.

"Yaranaika!" Kaito fell down the stairs, singing. "Yaranaika!" "Onii-chan... Are you drunk?" Len peered at Kaito suspiciously. Kaito hiccupped, and put his arms around Luka and Meiko. "Ladies?" "As if, you smell like cheap booze and applesauce." Luk crossed her arms. "Wait..." Meiko sniffed. "Kaito! Did you get this from Haku's room?!" Kaito laughed.

https://vocaloidhouse.rpg-board.net

3The Real Vocaloid Rpg Empty Re: The Real Vocaloid Rpg Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:51 pm

Miku

Miku
Diva

Miku was in the kitchen trying to not hear the others fighting. She was sat on a chair, pushing it back and forth, she was bored. She then saw Meiko drop a leek that then landed on the floor. Miku jumped off the chair and grabbed it, and washed it off in the sink with cold water before taking a bite out of it. She started chewing it in her mouth, the flavour was mouth watering for her, it tasted so very good.

Haku was gone again, that was the only thing she heard while thinking about the taste of the leek and forgetting about everything aronud her. But when she was finished, she was back in the real world, in a house full of shouting and screaming. Her eyes opened up, and filled up with rage. Her hands started to shake and her legs too. Until she just couldn't hold in all the anger anymore.

"Will you all shut up!!?" She screamed into the air.

4The Real Vocaloid Rpg Empty Re: The Real Vocaloid Rpg Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:54 pm

Me. Myself. And I.

Me. Myself. And I.
Alcoholic

Yowane stood next to her car, peering down into the abyss of the trees. She was on the road, just got down puking a bit. Behind her, ten feet back, cars whizzed past, their lights weaving across the asphalt. Some place out in the country, somewhere. She didn't remember where she had twisted and turned, back in her car. She didn't even remember what kind of car she was next to, so she kicked it in the wheel, then just turned to lean on a railing.

She gagged, and then her feet felt strange, her legs like water, then she slipped over the rail and listened to the sound of the wet grass parting as she rolled, down. And down. For a while she was unconscious in the drizzle, somewhere below near old trees. The forest whispered with the wind and rain; much older than her, even though she felt old.

Later, she was stumbling around the woods, the great forest, a bottle of sake in one hand. It was so dark.

"Ohh... damn. I'm so damn drunk. It doesn't matter, nothing does *hic*... oh *cough, cough cough*"

She was entirely drenched, and didn't really care where she was, or where she was going.

5The Real Vocaloid Rpg Empty Re: The Real Vocaloid Rpg Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:00 pm

Monoko

Monoko
Tuna Fiend

Everyone was quiet. Except for drunken Kaito. "Heyyyyy girlie, just relax, yaranaika baby!" "YOU SICK BASTARD!" Len, Luka, and Meiko yelled in unison, as they held Kaito back. "Eh, come on, Miku..." Len took Miku's hand and pulled her outside, as Meiko and Luka continued to punch Kaito.

"You can't hit on a little girl like that, man!" Punch. "Bakaito!" Slap. "I'll teach you to pedo our little diva!" Kick. "I loved you!" Silence. Both Meiko and Kaito stared at Luka. "Uh, I mean, I...." Luka ran out of the house, passing Len and Miku on her way to the forest.

((I just want to say that Uboa/Kaito and I both completely godmod each other's characters, just FYI.))

6The Real Vocaloid Rpg Empty Re: The Real Vocaloid Rpg Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:07 pm

Me. Myself. And I.

Me. Myself. And I.
Alcoholic

Haku brushed back the white strands of wet hair from her face, and looked around her. So much rain. The sound took everything out itself. Everything so, dark. She toppled, falling onto her face. After a minute she stood up, giving out a vague irritated groan. Then she stepped right into a tree, hitting her forehead against tough bark. She just turned around, taking a quick swig of the sake, feeling a small sting, bad taste. Trees. She saw double, no she saw hundreds of trees, though she was looking just at one.

She took a few steps past it, and had made it onto a grassy field. No trees here, just some cows and other things.

"Cows.. I like cows." She said, walking up to one that just vacantly stood there on its four limbs. "I love you, cows."

She stumbled past a small group of more cows, and continued her journey to nowhere. She walked into one, taking half awake steps.

"Udders.. have the milk. I am the milkman!" Haku shouted, before flailing her arms around in one's face. Then she gagged.

And well. Projectile. Stuff.

All over the cow's face. She continued on her way past.

7The Real Vocaloid Rpg Empty Re: The Real Vocaloid Rpg Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:12 pm

Miku

Miku
Diva

"You didn't need to go all hero like that Len, I can defend myself. I'm sixteen. I'm not a kid anymore." Miku told him while pushing his hand away from her.

"I just wanted to help," he explained.

"Then stop helping. I might be young but I'm strong, remember that next time you try doing something like that, Len."

She then walked off down the road without looking back.

"Arg. Stupid man, thinks he's better than me." She said to herself as she continued down the road.

8The Real Vocaloid Rpg Empty Re: The Real Vocaloid Rpg Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:17 pm

Me. Myself. And I.

Me. Myself. And I.
Alcoholic

"I hear kids these days ain't got no sense." Haku said to her sake bottle, thinking it was beer like the last bunch, "You got the sense, you my beer. Yeah ah huh, you's my beer, get it straight."

Too many days had passed since a good drink. Today had been the day she had just stopped caring about that 60 day program thing, and so she had taken a good fifty bottles of beer with her and some sake, last hour. Now she capered around a bit in front of a farmhouse, before walking inside. She stepped onto a rake handle, and ignored something hitting her face. Then she walked around, before falling on some straw. Then something else happened.

"When I get back, I gotta see the little Len and Rin twins get it on." She said, before entering into a good bout of snoring.

9The Real Vocaloid Rpg Empty Re: The Real Vocaloid Rpg Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:24 pm

Monoko

Monoko
Tuna Fiend

Luka could hear footsteps behind her. She turned around. "Miku? What's wrong?" She walked up closer to her. "Did Len tell you?"

10The Real Vocaloid Rpg Empty Re: The Real Vocaloid Rpg Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:25 pm

Miku

Miku
Diva

"Tell me what?" Miku replied.

11The Real Vocaloid Rpg Empty Re: The Real Vocaloid Rpg Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:32 pm

Monoko

Monoko
Tuna Fiend

"Miku... Len cares about you. A lot. I know he can be kind of awkward sometimes, and he teases you a lot, but he loves you, Miku. Just... Please, cut him some slack. You're his first love, and dealing with this can be hard, believe me. It's not easy to live under the same roof as the person you love, especially when they have no idea. And then to see Kaito act that way towards you..." Luka shuddered, remembering how Kaito acted toward Miku. Sure he was drunk, but Meiko always says that drunk people only do what they want to but can't when sober. Was he attracted to Miku? "The point is, Len loves you, Miku. It's no secret."

12The Real Vocaloid Rpg Empty Re: The Real Vocaloid Rpg Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:34 pm

Me. Myself. And I.

Me. Myself. And I.
Alcoholic

Haku just laid there, asleep. The sounds of the snores drew a cow's attention, and it later was next to her, nibbling on her hair. Of course she made no notice, entirely passed out. It was raining outside, still. The barn, whatever it was, she didn't know, too drunk, and too asleep to even think about, seemed too big. It needed to be like the bottle.

She had a dream about that bottle, growing legs and arms and walking around. It walked into a bar.

He was there. Big Al. Not Al Capone. But the real deal. He was strange to see in a dream. The scar he had was creeping her out. Long ago his brain had been removed, and the mind he once had with it, and the slit ran across his skull, stitched up to prevent something falling off. Then he had become the most dangerous Vocaloid to ever exist in Japan.

Then she woke up, and looked at him. He was stepping into the barn. In real life. She got back on her feet and stumbled backwards, as he just stood at the other side, staring as vacantly as the cows.

"Hello," She asked, hesitantly, worried about him being right there.

"Allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll........... I ALlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll...... I AL!" He roared.

Then he just stood there, drooling.

She also stood there, feeling entirely sober. Al was a dangerous criminal.

13The Real Vocaloid Rpg Empty Re: The Real Vocaloid Rpg Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:38 pm

Miku

Miku
Diva

"I know. But he doesn't need to act like a hero like that. And I've got use to Kaito's.... Drunkness, that I don't need someone stepping in when he does act that way towards me. Luka, it's just been so boring and loud lately that I was thinking of maybe taking a holiday alone for at least a week or more. Just to get away from this place." Miku explained.

14The Real Vocaloid Rpg Empty Re: The Real Vocaloid Rpg Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:44 pm

Uboa

Uboa
Pervert With A Muffler

"Oh great! NICE GOING, KAITO." Meiko said sarcastically. "What did I do?!" Kaito said, his buzz wearing off. "Your idiocry rubbed off on Luka! It's contagious!" Meiko flailed her arms in the air. Kaito couldn't tell if she was serious or not. "What are you talking about, Mei-chan?!" He stood up and wiped his hands on his torso. "Have you no shame?! You dirty little ecchi!" Meiko threw a leek at Kaito and laughed. "Yaranaika! Haha!" "Mei-chan... You're scaring me..." Kaito said soflty as he backed away. "Tell me, how ARE you such a chick magnet? You really do have no shame..." Meiko sighed. "Kaito. Find Luka. Talk to her. I don't care what you say, just say something." Meiko looked incredibly serious as she stood up. "Well, ta-ta, see you at dinner, bye now!" And with that she pushed him out the door without haste.

15The Real Vocaloid Rpg Empty Re: The Real Vocaloid Rpg Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:46 pm

Me. Myself. And I.

Me. Myself. And I.
Alcoholic

"Listen I have a phone I gonna fucking call the cops.." Haku warned, stepping away.

Big Al's eyes simply stared into space, the man was coming, wielding a torch. He took huge, smashing steps into the ground, pumping his fist into the air, torch flame trailing along as he walked, trembling the earth. She fell backwards and then was instantly on her feet running away through the open barn door, through the grass.

"ALLLLLLLLLLLL! Al! Big AL!" He yelled behind her, still walking. He didn't need to run to keep up.

"Al! ROAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR W%H$AA_!U{(RIP! Big AL. ALL!!" He screamed, right behind her.

She stumbled, and kept on running away.

"ROAAAAAAAAAAWH AWHHHHhhhhhhhhhhHWAH!" Big Al kept on screaming.

After a while she turned, and he was gone. She was back in the woods, panting, hands on knees. No sense of direction, but he was gone.

16The Real Vocaloid Rpg Empty Re: The Real Vocaloid Rpg Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:57 pm

Monoko

Monoko
Tuna Fiend

Luka just stared at Miku. What was she supposed to say? "Miku, you don't... Dislike, being around us, do you? I mean, sure, it is very loud around the house, and everyone can get a little annoying, but at the end of the day, I can think of no other place I'd rather be. You, Meiko, Rin, Len, and even Kaito, you all are my family, and I love all of you." Luka's eyes began to water. "And I-I hate the thought of you being unhappy. So if there is anything you need... I can try to get everyone to be quieter, just... P-please don't leave us?" Luka started to sob uncontrollably, as she hugged Miku, practically suffocating her with her boobs as it started to rain.

"Luka! Miku!" Luka let go of Miku and squinted to see through the rain. A blueish figure became visible. "Kaito?! Go home!" Luka yelled, wind slapping her face. "Luka! I love you!" Kaito continued to run closer. "I said GO HOME." Luka pretended to not hear what he had just said. Kaito ran up to Luka and embraced her. For a moment, she was too shocked and in love to do anything, but when she remembered what he said to Miku, she kicked him in the crotch. "Dont touch me!" she shouted, and ran back to the house.

17The Real Vocaloid Rpg Empty Re: The Real Vocaloid Rpg Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:02 pm

Me. Myself. And I.

Me. Myself. And I.
Alcoholic

Haku turned, and walked away into the woods. There was a house out there, she could see the lights, from it. She took a swig from that sake bottle, and realized it was raining again. Always rain. Her dark grey shirt was drenched, her black pants soggy, everything wet. She'd probably get a cold later, but she didn't think about it. The kids were probably fighting as always, and Kaito being a derp, as always. At least Big Al didn't live in there too. That'd be terrible.

She walked out of the woods, and onto a road, drinking from her bottle. She looked up into the cloudy sky, it was just so dark.

Yowane turned, and looked up at the house.

"Huh?" She said, taking a look at it carefully.

18The Real Vocaloid Rpg Empty Re: The Real Vocaloid Rpg Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:09 pm

Monoko

Monoko
Tuna Fiend

"God, I hate him so much..." Luka trudged through the mud. "Thinks he can justify acting like thatt by saying he loves me..." She kicked a rock. "He doesn't know what love is!" She screamed, and swung the door open, leaving wet footprints on the carpet. "Aww dude, seriously?! I just cleaned that floor!" Meiko sighed and slowly started cleaning again. Luka went up the stairs and to her room, but as she layer her hand on the door knob, she felt sick. She vomited all over herself and the door, fell over, and knocked herself out from the door knob.

19The Real Vocaloid Rpg Empty Re: The Real Vocaloid Rpg Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:16 pm

Me. Myself. And I.

Me. Myself. And I.
Alcoholic

Haku walked through the house's open door, and into an entry way, past some pairs of shoes and a cabinet. She looked around the spacious place, scratching her head, a brightly lit living room, and some furniture, she could barely see any of it, with her wavering vision. She walked around a young red wearing woman cleaning something up. She patted her on the back, and then opened her mouth to speak. She wondered if this was Meiko, she was too drunk to tell. It seemed like it. She wasn't really sure.

"Hello?" Haku asked.

Then she passed out, falling across the woman's back, and just slipped onto the floor. Totally asleep this time.

20The Real Vocaloid Rpg Empty Re: The Real Vocaloid Rpg Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:04 pm

Uboa

Uboa
Pervert With A Muffler

"Luka? Luka!" Kaito ran after Luka, blinking away tears. He walked through the already open door to see a very drunk Haku sleeping on top of a very irritated Meiko. "Uh... A little help?" Kaito ignored her. All that mattered right now was finding Luka.

He ran up the stairs to see Luka, unconsious, and coveted in vomit. "Luka?!" He kneeled next to her and lifted her head. He put his lips on hers and gave her mouth to mouth. Even soaking in throw up, her lips were as soft and sweet as he had imagined so many times. Luka's eyes opened, but Kaito didn't notice. When would he get another chance to kiss Luka?

"Kaito..." Luka spoke softly Into Kaito's mouth. "Yes?" He gently pulled his mouth away. "Get my vomit off your face." She stood up, and walked to the bathroom. Kaito just sat there, dumbstruck. What had he done wrong? He squeezed his eyes shut and started to cry.

"You asshole, do you even know how much Haku weighs, and how hard it was to get her off-- Woah. Dude." Meiko said, approaching Kaito. "What happened to YOU?" Kaito lifted his head and looked at Meiko, tears and vomit running down his face. "Why does Luka hate me?" Meiko opened her mouth to speak, but couldn't sat anything. "Mei-chan? Why aren't you saying anything?" Meiko squatted and put her hand on Kaito's back. "Listen. I can't promise you that Luka will ever tell you how she feels, and I definitely can't promise that Luka doesn't have any negative emotions towards you right now, but what I can promise, is that she does NOT hate you." "Then why is she so nice to everyone except me?" Meiko stood up and smirked. "Because she wants to f$%# you."

21The Real Vocaloid Rpg Empty Re: The Real Vocaloid Rpg Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:19 pm

Me. Myself. And I.

Me. Myself. And I.
Alcoholic

Haku scrubbed herself in the shower, quietly, thinking about getting sick from her walk outdoors. Later when she was done she toweled dry and changed into grey pajamas, in the bathroom. She brushed her teeth, roughly combed her hair with a coat hanger, and pulled open her eyelids and stared at her bloodshot eyes, wondering when the hangover would start tomorrow so she could feel miserable and normal, which was the good way to be. She still felt really really drunk. She took a bottle off a counter and drank it down. Then she walked out of the room, ready to get to bed. She went down a hall, her bare feet not making a sound. Then she turned a corner.

Later, a sliding door slid open. Haku groggily went into her dark room, and walked around a small glass table to a futon. Still clutching a bottle of sake in her left hand. She sat down on the padded mattress, lifted its blanket up with her small hands, without spilling the beverage due to its emptiness, got under the quilt, and went to sleep. She ignored the voices out there, in the other rooms. It was still night, and outside it still rained.

The gentle sound helped her slumber, and soon she dreamt dreams of vineyards somewhere in France, and grapes. And dreams of potatoes in Russia, and fields of rice in Japan. Dreams of hops being brewed somewhere in Germany. Dreams of moonshine barrels looted somewhere in America, and dreams of Everclear being distilled. She slept on those dreams, snoring loudly, as the others talked.

It was a torrential rain outside.

22The Real Vocaloid Rpg Empty Re: The Real Vocaloid Rpg Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:43 pm

Monoko

Monoko
Tuna Fiend

Luka went to the downstairs bathroom, as the upstairs one was occupied, and showered. She cried as the madly hot water shot at her bare skin like little knives. "Everything about you now, I hate, but that's a lie..." she soflty sang. "Because I actually... Mmm mmm mmm mmm mmm~ mmm..." she continued to sing. "Everything about you know, I love, but that's a lie, because I actually... Mmm mmm mmm mmm mmm..." She cried louder.

There was a knock on the door. "Luka! Are you okay?" Meiko called, as she opened the door. Meiko opened the shower curtain to see Luka hunched over, on the ground. "Aww, hon, what's wrong?" "Everything." Luka sniffed, still not look up. Meiko extended her arms to hug her, and Luka glomped her, sobbing wildly. "Luka... You don't hate Kaito, do you?" Luka was silent. "Luka?" Luka stood up, and looked away. "I admit, I have mixed emotions towards Kaito Shion..." She grabbed a towel, and wrapped it around her body. "Though I'm sure non of them are hate." She said softly. "Luka, you can't keep torturing yourself like this. Tell him. Tell him exactly how you feel. I'm sure he'd love to listen." Luka knocked a bunch of makeup off the counter. "No he wouldn't! He doesn't care, Meiko! Even if he did at one point, he doesn't now! I yelled at him for saving my life!" Luka cried even louder, and leaned face first against a wall, pounding it with her fist.

"L-Luka-chan? What's wrong?" Len slowly walked into the bathroom. Luka smiled at him. "Don't worry about it, Len. It's nothing. Really." She patted his head. "Did Onii-chan hurt you?" Len looked very serious. "No! No, of course not. I'm just, uh, PMSing, now go play with your sister." Luka squeezed past Len and walked up the stairs to her bedroom, where Kaito was still sulking. The vomit had been cleaned up, but he was still crying. "Kaito, I..." Before she could say another word, Kaito stood up, grabbed her, and kissed her. "Eh?!" Luka screamed, and started pounding his back, until she finally calmed down, and kissed him back. This was a moment she had dreamed about many times, buy never thought it to be possible!

Kaito took his mouth away from hers, and stared into her eyes. Luka could feel herself blushing, and, without thinking, buried her face in Kaito's chest. "I love you."

"I love you too."

23The Real Vocaloid Rpg Empty Re: The Real Vocaloid Rpg Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:29 pm

Me. Myself. And I.

Me. Myself. And I.
Alcoholic

Haku had more dreams, of alcohol. Wine bottle after wine bottle, cask after cask. Mead. Beer.
Everclear. Hops. Grapes. Potatoes. Rice. Honey. Distilleries, and production facilities. She moved over slightly,
her face pressed against her arms, and turned around. The room's window looked onto a cherry blossom
that cast shadows of many leaves over her and that table, in a square of silver light. They didn't touch the dressers,
or the cabinets, that just sat in darkness. While the dressers held her melancholy selection of clothes in a fairly large wardrobe,
the cabinets held plates and bottles of sake and various other alcoholic beverages. She just slept in the room,
while her housemates continued to talk for a while, and other than that only the sound of the house cat scratching a table could be heard. It scratched. She slept,
and the people talked. And in the outdoors it simply rained. It was a nice home.

(only thing wrong is the page width should be smaller, so paragraphs are easier to do, they get too long on the sides I think)

24The Real Vocaloid Rpg Empty Re: The Real Vocaloid Rpg Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:24 am

Monoko

Monoko
Tuna Fiend

"What took you so long?" Kaito hugged Luka tight, when suddenly... "GET OFF OF LUKA-CHAN, YOU PERVERT!" Len jumped on Kaito's back and scratched his face. "Len! Len, stop it!" Luka grabbed Len, and tried to pull him off. "He was gonna touch you, Luka!" Len started punching Kaito. "No he wasn't, Len! Just get off of him, please!" "NO, HE IS GOING TO DO TERRIBLE THINGS TO YOU, I CANT ALLOW THIS!" Len started pulling on Kaito's scarf, choking him. "Stop!" Luka screamed at the top of her lungs. "Len... It's sweet that you protect all of us girls, but we aren't helpless. So please just... Don't hurt him anymore. Please." Len looked at Luka, wide eyed. "Luka... I'm sorry, it's just... You don't know what he says about you!" "What are you talking about, Len?" Kaito looked at him. "Oh um... Rin and I... Kiiiinda went through your stuff... And uh... Found your diary... And your fan fiction..."

"What?!" Kaito grabbed Len by the shoulders. "That is personal! Nobody is supposed to see that! Why would you go through my stuff like that?!" Len started pouting. "Kaito! Put him down!" Luka grabbed Kaito's arm and pulled. Kaito let go, and started crying. "Dont hate me, Luka..." "Why would I hate you?" She smiled at him. He didn't say anything. "Len, let's keep the contents of Kaito's writing between you, him, and Rin, okay? Nobody else needs to know about it."

"Could you please excuse us, Len?" Luka smiled, as she pulled Kaito into her room.

"Luka... You aren't curious about any of that?" Kaito asked, as he sat down on Luka's bed. "Of course I am. But it's not my business." Luka opened a drawer in her desk, and threw papers around the room. Kaito noticed his name on a few of the flying papers. "Ahh, here it is." She handed a light pink paper to Kaito.

"Everything about you now, I hate, but that's a lie, because I actually, mmm mmm mmm mmm mmm~ mmm..." Kaito read Luka's Vivaldi handwriting. "Everything about you now, I love, but that's a lie, because I actually, mmm mmm mmm mmm." Kaito read the rest of the paper. "Luka... Did you write this?" "You bet your ass." She leaned against her desk and crossed her arms.

"AHH PUT ON YOUR PANTS!!" Meiko ran in, with her eyes squeezed shut. "LUKA! WE HAVE AN INCIDENT! COME WITH ME, RIGHT NOW!" Meiko crashed into some of Luka's furniture and picked her up, eyes still shut, and ran out, crashing into the wall, then ran out, and opened her eyes. "Mei-chan, what's wrong?!" "It's Len! He's depressed, it's freaking me out!" Meiko carried Luka down the stairs, and to the downstairs bathroom.

"Len?" Meiko called, still carrying Luka. "LEAVE ME ALONE." Len's voice cracked through the door. "Len! It's Luka! Please, unlock the door!" Silence. "...okay." "Honestly..." Meiko sighed. "Len..?" Luka slowly walked in, where Len was making a Miku doll out of a plunger. "I just love her so much... She thinks I'm an ass." "No, no, she just... Deals with people that claim to love her a lot, maybe she's just cautious?" Luka rubbed his back and smiled. "Where is she?" Len sniffed. "I uh, actually don't know... I'll call her, okay?" Luka dialed Miku's number in her cell phone and waited for an answer.

25The Real Vocaloid Rpg Empty Re: The Real Vocaloid Rpg Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:42 am

Uboa

Uboa
Pervert With A Muffler

Alone. Alone in Luka's room, the holy sanctuary that has been out of reach. Kaito made sure to take everything in, from the silky pink pillows, to the white lace curtains. He continued to look around, when a paper caught his eye. Buried beneath the many papers Luka threw around, Kaito noticed his name on one. He picked it up, and read.

"Does Kaito hate me? I think he must. Everytime I see him, I say something negative. I can't help it. I feel like, if I don't, all of my feelings will just pour out like throw up, and he will know everything. I dream to kiss the lips of Kaito Shion, to be with him in nothing but a scarf. Maybe I just want him for my own selfish reasons, but maybe, just maybe, I truly care about him? It's starting to frighten me. When I think of what I would do for him, I realize, there isn't much I wouldn't. Maybe there is nothing. But that's just silly. He doesn't notice me unless he's drunk, and then, girls worth talking to are measured by the size of their breast... God I hate adore him."

Kaito read the paper, instantly hating himself for reading Luka's personal writing, especially when she didn't bother him about his. He sighed, removed his shirt, climbed into her bed, and fell asleep.

He dreamt about Luka covered in ice cream.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum