Vocaloid House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vocaloid House

This forum is dedicated exclusively to Vocaloid -- more specifically, roleplaying them. New members are always welcome!

You are not connected. Please login or register

I am in love with Matt Groening.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I am in love with Matt Groening.  Empty I am in love with Matt Groening. Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:37 am

Monoko

Monoko
Tuna Fiend

I am wildly obsessed with Futurama. AND MATT GROENING CREATED IT! I have to rant about how brilliant he is. ^^ I WISH HE WAS MY FATHER. But he's not. D: WHICH IS WHY we need to have a Matt Groening day on the 15th of every other month, starting with February, because that is his birthdaaaay~ x3 If you don't like it, THATS TOO BAD MAN, because I'm gonna shove Matt Groening day down your throats!

Ahem. Uboa has informed me that I was a bit... Crazy, back there. So we will only celebrate Matt Groening day on his birthday. ^^ I'M SORRY FOR OVERREACTING.

MATT GROENING BETCHESSZZZZZ!

https://vocaloidhouse.rpg-board.net

2I am in love with Matt Groening.  Empty Re: I am in love with Matt Groening. Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:11 am

Miku

Miku
Diva

I like Matt too, and I'm a very big fan of Futurama and a fan of The Simpsons too. But shouldn't we also thank the guys that write the episodes, because Matt's episodes always have someone helping him it out, so he couldn't do it alone, I think.

3I am in love with Matt Groening.  Empty Re: I am in love with Matt Groening. Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:56 am

Me. Myself. And I.

Me. Myself. And I.
Alcoholic

He's alright. What about him?

4I am in love with Matt Groening.  Empty Re: I am in love with Matt Groening. Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:07 am

Uboa

Uboa
Pervert With A Muffler

He does Futurama with David Coen, so we need to find out his birthday and have a Davis Cohen day too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum