Vocaloid House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vocaloid House

This forum is dedicated exclusively to Vocaloid -- more specifically, roleplaying them. New members are always welcome!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Real Vocaloid Rpg

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26The Real Vocaloid Rpg - Page 2 Empty Re: The Real Vocaloid Rpg Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:29 am

Miku

Miku
Diva

"I just want time away, that's all." Miku said as the others went inside to get away from the rain. The wind then started to get more strong, and lightning shot through the sky. She then ran back in doors as her mobile rang, she picked it up, and heard that Len had locked himself in a room and might do something crazy. Miku put the phone down and back in her pocket and ran to the downstairs bathroom door was Len was.

Miku rolled her eyes and then knocked on the door. "Hi. It's me. I'm.... Sorry if I was mean to you back there, I just needed my own space. I'm planning on go on holiday still, maybe Rome or some place nice like that. Somewhere peaceful. Somewhere there isn't like this place. If you really want to come with me, you can, Len. Len?" She asked wondering if he was still on the over side of the bathroom door.

27The Real Vocaloid Rpg - Page 2 Empty Re: The Real Vocaloid Rpg Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:36 am

Monoko

Monoko
Tuna Fiend

Luka opened the door for Miku. "Well I guess my work here is done." She went to her room upstairs. Len sniffed, and said, "That would be nice but.... I don't want to b-bother you..."

Luka entered her room to see Kaito asleep in her bed. "Aww," she said, noticing he slept with his thumb in his mouth. She quietly put her clothes on ((she was still in a towel all that time XD)), and brushed her hair. She figured it would be best to let him sleep, after all, he's getting his Kaito-ness all over her bed! She smiled, and left, quietly closing the door behind her.

"Luka, can I talk to you for a minute?" Rin appeared around the corner, gently holding on to the wall. "Of course, Rin... What's wrong?" "Its Len." Luka was silent. She had been very, very worried about Len lately. "...what happened?" she asked quietly. "I think you'd better come see for yourself." and with that, Rin turned and walked down the hall.

Rin pushed the door to Len's room open. Len wasn't inside. Rin picked a book up off the bed and opened it, showing it to Luka. "Um... Are you sure we should read this? I mean, it is private and all..." "Luka. Just read it." Rin thrusted the book at her, and scribbled in Len's also illegible handwriting was...

"Kaito has gone too far this time. Who does he think he is? To say "yaranaika" to sweet, precious Miku? She doesn't deserve this! I am starting to hate Kaito. He thinks he can justify being a pervert because he was drunk, or he was just kidding, or someone else started it! I admit, I've enjoyed my fair share of boob and panty shots, but I would never act that way towards anyone, especially Miku! KAITO SHION MUST BE STOPPED."

Luka read the entire page over and over again, to make sure she wasn't reading it wrong. "He's a friggin' looney!" Rin yelled, throwing her arms up. "He isn't going to... Hurt, Kaito, is he?" Luka could feel her eyes swelling up. "Well he gets crazier by the day, hate to say it, but probably, yeah." Rin laughed, and Luka tilted her head down, so Rin wouldn't see her cry. "Oh Luka, I'm sorry..." Rin said and she rubbed Luka's back. Luka sniffed, wiped her eyes, and stood up.

She had had enough.

https://vocaloidhouse.rpg-board.net

28The Real Vocaloid Rpg - Page 2 Empty Re: The Real Vocaloid Rpg Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:51 am

Miku

Miku
Diva

"Come here, you big cry baby." Miku said to Len before giving him a hug. "You come on holiday with me, and forget all about this, okay?"

"Okay. But I'll miss this place and these guys." He replied. "We'll be back, it's not like we're moving, we're just going to relax and and have a nice holiday."

29The Real Vocaloid Rpg - Page 2 Empty Re: The Real Vocaloid Rpg Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:55 am

Uboa

Uboa
Pervert With A Muffler

Kaito awoke as Luka entered the room, though he pretended to be asleep. He opened his eyes half way, and watched her walk to her closet, and remove her towel. He stared at her body. He made a weird choking sound, but Luka didn't notice. She put on her clothes and brushed her hair, and Kaito watched her the whole time. She looked so beautiful, even if she was simply getting ready. She seemed more relaxed. This is the Luka he wanted to see more often. Not the one who always has to solve other people's problems, or is always tired. Luka left the room, and Kaito slowly got up, grabbed the towel, and went back to sleep.

30The Real Vocaloid Rpg - Page 2 Empty Re: The Real Vocaloid Rpg Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:31 pm

Me. Myself. And I.

Me. Myself. And I.
Alcoholic

Haku just slept.

31The Real Vocaloid Rpg - Page 2 Empty Re: The Real Vocaloid Rpg Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:31 am

Monoko

Monoko
Tuna Fiend

OOC: Uboa and I will not be on as much, since I kindaaa broke the computer, I'm using the PS3 and it's tedious as hell to type.

Luka ran downstairs and out the door. "Luka? Luka!" Meiko called, chasing after her. "I'm done, Meiko! I'm done with all of this!" Luka yelled, throwing her hands up in the rain. She laughed, put her arms out horizontally, and spun. "This is bullshit!" She laughed again. "Luka, you're scaring me..." Meiko said softly. "Fuck you!" Luka yelled at the house, holding her middle fingers up. She turned to see a car, and gently stepped in front of it.

"Goodbye..." she whispered.

Thud.

There was blood everywhere.

https://vocaloidhouse.rpg-board.net

32The Real Vocaloid Rpg - Page 2 Empty Re: The Real Vocaloid Rpg Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:47 pm

Uboa

Uboa
Pervert With A Muffler

OOC: I fixed the computer, we will be on more now.

Kaito awoke, to the sound of Meiko screaming. "Luka! Oh my god, Luka, no!" As soon as he heard Luka's name, he rushed downstairs. "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god..." Meiko grabbed Kaito's bare arm, and leaned over, grabbing at her own chest. "I think I'm gonna be sick..." She ran to the bathroom. Kaito couldn't see anything except a blurry reddish blob illuminates by headlights. "Luka?!" He ran towards her, the rain coming down like little knives on his back, and the gravel coming up like little knives on his feet.

He kneeled down beside her, and lifted her head up. There was a large bruise on the side of her head, and a huge gash in her waist. "Luka..." He started crying, tears falling on Luka like the rain. At that moment, a man got out of the car.

"I am so sorry, ma'am, I-- Luka?" The man stopped. It was Gakupo. "Oh my god... Is she okay?!" Kaito gave Gakupo a cold look. "You tell me." He picked Luka up, and carried her back to the house. "Wait! I have a car, we need to get her to a hospital!" Kaito continued walking, and without turning back, said "I think you've done enough."

"Meiko! Get out here, now! I need you to drive me and Luka to the hospital!" Kaito called into the house, then went to Meiko's car. He opened the back seat and slid Luka in, got in himself, then gently placed Luka's head on his lap. "It's gonna be okay..." He said, stroking Luka's hair. He reached for the jacket on the floor, and put it around her.

Meiko jumped in the front, and took off as fast as she could.

33The Real Vocaloid Rpg - Page 2 Empty Re: The Real Vocaloid Rpg Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:30 pm

Me. Myself. And I.

Me. Myself. And I.
Alcoholic

Haku woke up, and grumpily made her way down some stairs, until she was outside near the driveway. She just stared after the car as it left, holding a bottle.

"Eh, they're gone." She said, taking a swig.

Then she walked back inside, and went into the kitchen. Soon she had the fridge open, and she was busy chomping all the cookies she could find. When she was done she was out in the living room, watching tv. She could stay up all night and do what she felt like without kids everywhere, she thought, grunting. She just sat there, on the couch. Animal Planet was on.

34The Real Vocaloid Rpg - Page 2 Empty Re: The Real Vocaloid Rpg Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:08 am

Miku

Miku
Diva

Miku began smoking some weed to deal with the stress.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum